Make Your Pledge Commitment Online
- We are currently accepting pledges for 2024. A pledge is a written commitment to donate funds in the future and is accepted by both members and non-members.
- By clicking the PLEDGE ONLINE button below you can easily provide all the information necessary to make your pledge to WPC today! You will receive an email confirmation of your pledge. We offer a number of options below to fund your pledge.
- Fund your Annual Stewardship pledge or your gift to the Capital Campaign, Legacy Fund, or many other WPC funds and outreach projects. You can use a credit card or electronically transfer funds from your bank account.
- Click the GIVE ONLINE button below to set up your account profile with automatic payments, or use the "Quick Give" option for a one-time donation. Payments are secured by SSL encrypted connection.
- Optional: Please consider the option to add 2.5% to your gift to cover transaction costs.
Fund Your Gift Through A Stock Donation or Personal Foundation
Text the word GIVE to WPC's text number: 1-415-329-3537 (store it in your contacts for future use).
For your first time, you'll be prompted to click a link directing you to the online GIVE page where you will complete a one-time registration. Complete the contact information then click "REGISTER." Enter the secure PIN that the system texts you. Select the fund, and enter the donation amount and payment information before completing your gift. Click "SAVE PAYMENT" to keep your payment information securely saved for future gifts.
When you give to Westminster, you are financially supporting our open, inclusive congregation and our mission in the community and world. Sunday is a time of healing, reflection, learning, and laughter in the presence of God and through the guidance of Senior Pastor, Dr. Rob McClellan, Associate Pastor, Bethany Nelson, and Youth Minister, Jeff Shankle. Our full complement of programs includes family-friendly and contemplative worship services, Sunday School classes, an inspired youth ministry program, a variety of adult study and fellowship groups, special speaker programs, pastoral care to our church family, and connections with our inter-faith community. Your gifts also allow us to maintain our beautiful, recently renovated facilities and grounds.
Each year WPC community members come together to pledge their financial support for Westminster’s operating budget. While pledges are accepted throughout the year, they are typically made in the fall during our Annual Stewardship Pledge Drive to be funded the following year. The pledge drive provides valuable input to the following year’s budgeting process. Members and non-members have the opportunity to pledge. The vast majority of our income comes from congregational support via the annual pledge drive or through giving via the offering plate on Sundays. Like all Presbyterian congregations, we fund our operations at the local level. There is no financial support from the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.).
See below for further information about why we give and answers to frequently asked questions. Feel free to reach out to the WPC Office Administrator at with any questions about making a pledge.
(Endowments, Memorials & Special Gifts)
With a gift to the Legacy Fund, you can support Westminster's ministry and help to increase its financial strength for decades to come through lifetime giving and/or charitable estate planning.
Please consider designating the Legacy Fund in your will or make a gift during your lifetime for general support or specific purposes, such as Spiritual Life, Music, Youth Programs, or Mission Trips. Even a modest gift can be invested to provide funding for your wishes well into the future.
Memorial gifts honoring a loved one can also be designated with a gift to the Legacy Fund.
In choosing to donate to the Legacy Fund, it is important to understand the tax implications of your gift. Giving to the Legacy Fund during your lifetime and through your estate may help to reduce federal estate and gift taxes significantly. Please consult your estate planner to advise you on important considerations and in identifying assets that could be used to make a lasting gift.