10:00am – In-person worship in the sanctuary.
Having trouble motivating yourself to leave the couch for the pew?
Would you rather lounge in your sweats than shower for church?
We get it. That’s why we planned Welcome Back Sunday!
On Sunday, June 27, come to church casual – PJs, sweats, yoga pants.
We promise to fill your soul with the joy of our community and your bellies with fresh coffee and a tasty breakfast.
We Miss You!
Pre-registration is NOT required.
Staff members, lay leaders, members and friends alike continue to be the living body of Christ. Below, find information about getting involved in the life of Westminster .
(Please click on the photos below for access to additional information . Zoom links are under the Members Page. )
New Worship Procedures
In accordance with the most recent state guidelines, Westminster’s new worship procedures are as follows:
- Fully vaccinated people no longer need to wear a mask. Non-vaccinated people must continue to wear a mask.
- You are fully vaccinated two weeks after your second shot (Moderna and Pfizer) or two weeks after the J&J shot.
- Please remember that we have children in our worshipping community who cannot yet get vaccinated. It is very important that non-vaccinated people continue to wear a mask for the health and safety of our children.
- If you feel more comfortable wearing a mask, you are welcome to do so even if you are vaccinated.
- You will no longer need to pre-register for worship.
- You may now sit anywhere you would like in the sanctuary.
- We will continue to reserve a section of pews for those who prefer to sit distanced from others.
- We will begin to pass the offering plates and pew pads during worship