Westminster offers several opportunities for conversation, study, devotions, and music. We hope you "stay inspired" during this time.
(Zoom Links can be found under the Members page.)
**New Podcast** "WPC Tiburon Daily Dose" - is where you'll find daily readings/prayers. Find wherever you get your podcasts. Listen, subscribe, and share for daily grounding in Spirit.
Main Podcast: "WPC Tiburon" is our main pod. You'll find worship, Sunday School lessons, interviews, and longer offerings. If you need help, please contact one of the program staff.
Spiritual Life Book Group - 7:00pm on the 4th Monday of the month (1/25/21, 2/22/21 and 3/22/21 ) - via Zoom; "An Altar in the World: A Geography of Faith" by Barbara Brown Taylor.
Daily Morning & Evening Devotions - Facebook
Bible Study: 1st and 3rd Tuesdays at 6:00pm on Zoom. Study focus: 1 Thessalonians. Facilitated by Rob
Hymn Singing via Zoom - 1st and 3rd Thursdays, 7:00pm
Zoom in with other WPC members and friends to share the experience of singing our faith. Hymn Singing will be offered on 1st and 3rd Thursdays at 7:00pm. A meeting link and pdf copy of the songs for the week will be emailed to registrants the day of the meeting. The accompaniments will be pre-recorded, to provide the best sound quality on that platform. In order to prepare, please nominate a hymn you'd like to sing. link to sign-up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0D4CACAD2CA6FEC34-wpchymn , or email RuthE. at to register and submit your nomination. You'll be sent pdf-copies of the playlist for the week along with the meeting link on the afternoon of the event.
Film Series: Movie Discussion via Zoom - Every Other Tuesday, 2:30-3:30pm
Upcoming: March 2, 2021 " Timbuktu" available on Amazon Prime.
Rob's Book List
- Ken Wilber, The Religion of Tomorrow: A Vision for the Future of The Great Traditions
- C.S. Lewis, The Screwtape Letters
- Rupert Shldrake, Matthew Fox, The Physics of Angels: Exploring the Realm Where Science and Spirit Meet
- Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche, Helen Tworkov In Love with the World: A Monk's Journey Through the Bardos of Living and Dying
- Ibram X. Kendi, How to Be an Antiracist
- Austin Channing Brown, I'm Still Here: Black Dignity in a World Made for Whiteness
Bethany's Book List
- Molly Baskette and Ellen O’Donnell, Bless This Mess
- Barbara Brown Taylor, An Altar in the World
- Rachel Held Evans, Searching for Sunday
- Robin Diangelo, White Fragility
Jeff's Book List
- Doris Kearns Goodwin, Team of Rivals
- Richard Osmer and Katherine Douglass, Cultivating Teen Faith
- Frederick Buechner, Son of Laughter
What Rob Listens to:
- Sparkle Stories – For families, meaningful thoughtful non scary stories with good lessons
- Unlocking Us – Brene Brown
- Living on Earth – Public Broadcasting podcast on the environment
- 20 Minutes with Bronwyn – conversations about our communication habits and advice on how to have true self shine through
- Revisionist History – Malcolm Gladwell
- The Confessional - Nadia Bolz Weber
What Jeff Listens to:
- Homebrewed Christianity
- On Being with Krista Tippett
- In Our Time: History
Videos - Recent Conversations with Rob and Bethany Recent Interviews
Music - Videos