Message from Jeff
September 27, 2019
Hope you're as excited as we are for a memorable weekend at "The Woods." We love providing one of the best weekends of the school year for your kids. We'll have the option to do some ropes courses, jump off tall things, other big camp games, and of course a great chance to worship with peers. The highlight so often for everyone are the cabin times. When else do middle schoolers get a truly safe space, with people they trust and respect, and the chance to talk about life? I'm always amazed at the friendships formed.
What: November Bash Weekend
When: Depart Friday, 11/1 @ 5:00pm (please eat dinner before arrival) through Sunday, 11/3 @ 2:30pm (your child will contact you when we are 30 minutes from the church)
Where: Westminster Woods, occidental, CA
Who: All 6-8th graders
Cost: $200 (scholarships available)
1. We will be driving your kids to and from camp. Disregard what the registration website may say about pickup and drop off.
2. Your kids can bring cell phones and electronic devices BUT we will be collecting them once we arrive at camp. They will get them back when we head home.
3. there's not a big chance of rain, but there are lots of big trees and shade, hence it will get cold. Cabins are heated though. Dress appropriately.
IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY, we will be sure to contact you as soon as possible. If for some reason you need to contact your child during the trip, there are 3 ways to reach me:
1. Call my cell phone 415.744.4683
2. Facebook message me (they have wi-fi at camp)
3. Call the camp directly 707.874.2426
Also, never hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns! I'm looking forward to a great trip with all your kids!