- MEN'S CONNECTION
Friday Mornings 6:30 - 7:30am
Weekly the men of the church gather for continental breakfast and discussion. Call Phil Economon for more information 924 - 6047
- WOMEN'S DISCOVERY GROUP
Friday mornings 9:30am in the Library
This small group women's group includes readings, silence, reflections, and music. Call Pat O'Neil 332-4438
- MOMS OF YOUNG CHILDEN Meets monthly in homes and parks for fellowship and discussion of faith and family topics. Call Barbara for more information 383-5272 x16.
- EMPTY NESTERS Meets monthly in homes or restaurants for fellowship and discussion of faith and life issues. Call Barbara for more information 383-5272 x16.
- LIFE, FAITH & FOOD Meets monthly in Fireside Room for women. Discussion of current life issues. Supper $10 donation.
- COUNCIL OF DADS Meets monthly in Fireside Room for men. Discussion of current life issues.
- NEW MEMBERS/INQUIRERS CLASS
Class is offered each quarter - June 2 , 11:15-1:00pm
If you are interested in joining Westminster Church or simply want to know more about the congregation, you are invited to attend this class with the pastors and church leaders. Child care is provided. Call 383-5272 x16 for information.
What is Happening at WPC?
In addition to the groups listed on the right, Westminster offers periodic small group dinners, speaker programs, picnics, parent groups, and volunteer opportunities to make new friends and improve our community and world.
Above Betty Obata and Julie Roby pariticiate in a letter-writing campaign for one of the important issues - perhaps hunger, homelessness, human rights, health care or the environment.